[simpits-tech] Real VOR indicator

geneb geneb at deltasoft.com
Thu Feb 14 06:23:01 PST 2013

On Thu, 14 Feb 2013, Sean Galbraith wrote:

> That was a great read.... but I am now pretty sure that Matt knows more
> about VOR signals than is actually healthy ;-)

That might be so, but it's the kind of thing I love reading about.  Just
about anyone can take an existing instrument, tear it down and re-gut it
with easy to drive components.  The way Matt did it not only makes for a
great instrument conversion, but he learned a whole ton in the process.

Very cool.