[simpits-tech] Real VOR indicator

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Wed Feb 13 20:05:38 PST 2013

Definitely! Actually I just had a "sim party" a couple weeks ago with a few of the guys from Wichita. Great fun! I never thought I would know so many people who are into this crazy hobby just as badly as I am. :P You should come to CockpitFest USA if you're ever over in this direction. September was the first one here, and it was a blast. This year they're having it in conjunction with Avsim's "FanCon 2013", so we are going to have tons of vendors, guests, and exhibits. And at least 3 or 4 sims will be flying online with PilotEdge.

I'm still trying to get my hands on a Learjet cockpit....got a couple of leads working right now.

Matt