[simpits-tech] "Big sim" visit, and 25 frames per second.............

Matt Bailey dabigboy at cox.net
Mon Aug 5 17:10:13 PDT 2013

Now that makes some sense.....I bet I could cook up a plugin for
X-Plane that gives me a nice graph of time between frames. X-Plane has
a time-differential readout (sim time vs real time) but it is not
useful for observing trends. I could not handle 15fps I'm afraid! I
like my down-low VFR flying too much. :) Actually 45+ in X-Plane 10
looks great, even on a big projection screen.

The big sim I was seeing was keeping its FPS within 0.2 at all
times....quite impressive.

Matt