[simpits-tech] ARINC 429 over ethernet

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 07:35:42 PDT 2013

oh well thats my job.. ie showing people new shit.. (
btw I did find a usb -> 429 thing but didn't bookmark it..
Now upwards.. on to my favorite subjects 'what you wanted to know but where
afraid to ask' LOL I did a college paper on the math to drive a synchro the
easy way.. piece of cake..
1. synchro review (quick I promise) as you know you put 400hz on the cotrol
windings of a Tx and a Rx synchro's and then  you attach a - a, b - b, and
c - c right? so if you move the Tx the Rx will follow... all good so far?
2. question. if you put 400hz(ref) on a, and then 400hz(+120d) on b, and
then 400hz(+240d) on c what would you need to move the pointer to 120d or
240d on the control windings..

If you can give me the right answer on Saturday afternoon (as I have a day
off today) and no guessing..
I will tell you why and how it works I might even right about it on
my element14 blog LOL
enjoy the puzzle.... LOL[?]

Cris