[simpits-tech] ARINC 429 over ethernet

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 17:05:44 PDT 2013

I have played with 429 and I hate to tell you but the ardunio will be tooo
slow..
you should look at the TI Stellaris Lauch Pad board for about $25.. Plus
there are great tutorials on the web site as well. but you will need
external receiver. I have some info on I think the transmitter..:)
(discrete parts)
http://www.edn.com/design/communications-networking/4346565/Circuit-transmits-ARINC-429-data