[simpits-tech] A hard-fought victory!

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 15:47:21 PST 2012

Mat
Congrats!
Seems you took a page out of my playbook,
phoenixcomm.wordpress.com/2012/03/04/arinc-410-subsystem-audio-routing  I
have the Morse Code stuff done with a database (all of the radios & navaids
from the FAA; which i take an dump into my mysql db), i can get items from
the db by location and or station id. + tones (inner, outer, etc.), and 5
audio cards running on an un-modified system.. My Audio Radio Audio source
is on a Linux box very easy to do.. I finds all the cards for you, so all
you have to do is use a software patchboard that connects the sources to
the channel + I do slant range calculation  on radios so if you car at NY
- Kennedy you can hear LAX!! in Linux/Unix each card has it's own handle
(just like opening a database). also I have a flight recorder which
is time-stamped  (on the same box) plus it since its part of my RSS or
Radio Sub System it also controls various flags on the instruments via
messages.

Cris H.
phoenixcomm.wordpress.com<http://phoenixcomm.wordpress.com/2012/03/04/arinc-410-subsystem-audio-routing/>
www.phoenixaerospace.us
www.flite-tronics.com

--

Please Note:
Any transactions over 1,000.00, or overseas transactions will be pre-paid

Mobil    :       214-635-9818
Skype ID      Phoenixcomm
AIM - ICQ     194602804

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a
habit.
Aristotle

www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim
www.phoenixtrading.biz / www.phoenixcomm.net / phoenixaerospace.us
Shipping / Billing Address: 921 Crawford Street, Suite 4207, Fort Worth,
Texas 76104 USA