[simpits-tech] DC voltage reduction

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 07:48:34 PST 2012

Hmm. Im using pots and resistors as a voltage divider for the course needles, but that is because the plus/minus poles have to be swapped to drive the needles right or left of center.

I didnt think if using one for the flags. That would drop the 3 volts 1 and a half volts on the high end, putting it in the voltage range of the flag. I think this will work.

Justin

http://www.simadventure.com/