[simpits-tech] New Toy for the KingAir B200 sim...

Ray Sotkiewicz raysot at comcast.net
Fri Mar 2 18:16:57 PST 2012

...and just picked THESE up for a song! $25/pair

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Sperry-ARC-Nav-Head-C-1048B-and-Head-C-1038B-/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/$(KGrHqR,!i!E8Y1GchYLBPPrRcE8Vw~~60_58.JPG

I've been out of simming for awhile but really getting the itch to get
back into my KingAir. A Kitchen remodel turned my man-cave into a
storage area for the new kitchen stuff..

Last year I gutted a GoFlight 166 radio to make it fit this style radio
head... Should be a perfect fit....