[simpits-tech] (no subject)

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Thu Jul 19 11:00:36 PDT 2012

LOL, I thought the same thing. :)

In all seriousness Sean, have you had a look at X-Plane's instructor console? You don't even need the pricey "FAA" key, the standard instructor console is pretty comprehensive as I recall. I will be working with it later this year once I get my sim back up and running (trying to get the instructor/sim-op stuff ready in time for Wichita!). Of course, all this assumes you're willing to use X-Plane as your sim software.

Matt