[simpits-tech] Simpits-tech Digest, Vol 107, Issue 1

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 22:00:22 PDT 2012

Matt, we are in Wichita, that should be even closer to you. What type of sim do you have?

The museum Director gave us a go, so cockpitfest USA 2012 is going to happen. (Side note, He is still jazzed about the great turnout for the B-52 50th Anniversary event I had a week ago)

It will be September 29th-30th during the McConnell AFB airshow so we will have the Thunderbirds flying overhead :) There will also be a good public spectator turnout at the museum due to the airshow. We are going to check into a cockpit grand prize winner of 1 hour flight time at Flightsafety Wichita.

Here is the website for the airshow http://www.mcconnell.af.mil/library/2012openhouse/index.asp

Justin