[simpits-tech] Cockpit Fest USA

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Mon Jul 2 18:47:03 PDT 2012

Well I for one am definitely interested! I'm in central Oklahoma, so I could be in Kansas City in a day. Gene has a point, of course: here in the US, everything is spread out over literally thousands of miles. :/

One option would be to get a handful of people around the US to host "regional" cockpit meet-ups. The only concern there is that our hobby is so relatively small and niche, I'm not sure you'd be able to get a significant amount of people together on a regional level. Still, you wouldn't do bad to start with a Kansas City meet and go from there.

At any rate, my sim is not nearly complete, but it is almost "flyable" again, and I deliberately made it portable enough to throw in the back of a large'ish pick-up or small flatbed trailer. I would love to haul it down for a meet-up. :)

Matt