[simpits-tech] Image warping (Was: Frustration!)

Roberto Waltman fsim at rwaltman.com
Tue Feb 14 07:53:23 PST 2012

dabigboy at cox.net wrote:
> ... Plan is to cannibalize an old broken radar display unit out of a real plane and use its buttons/knobs etc with a PS2 LCD inside it to render weather.

I got a few used Mio Moov-200 GPS for simulated instruments.
Squarish, blackish, they may look as aircraft instruments when squinting
from a distance.
No buttons, but they do have a touch screen.
They run Windows CE 5 and can run programs from the built-in card reader
instead of the GPS app.
The CPU is a well documented Samsung S3C2443, so it may be possible to
install a different OS if enough time and energy is wast^H^H^H^H spent
on this.

--
Roberto Waltman