[simpits-tech] James Price makes Yahoo News

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Sat Apr 21 00:11:18 PDT 2012

---- Gene Buckle <geneb at deltasoft.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Apr 2012, Joseph Fagner wrote:
>
> > Little ditzle on James and his sim.  Looks great.
> > http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/technology-blog/armchair-aviator-builds-boeing-7
> > 37-simulator-garage-214453366.html
> >
> I think it's cool.  You should see the hate on Slashdot though.  Blows my
> mind.  Those guys are too much sometimes.
>
> g.

That's great, big kudos to James! Not sure what on earth the slashdotters could find to gripe about with that video?? I was going to check, out of curiosity, but ya know what, I don't even want to know.

I just saw a similar article about James, think it was on some sort of DIY gadget site. There is simply no substitute for sourcing a real, honest to goodness nose section from a real airplane. Gorgeous sim!

Matt