[simpits-tech] Deedle Deedle Deedle...

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Sun Apr 15 21:04:46 PDT 2012

> The F-15 -1 has timing and frequency info for many (if not all) the
alert
> noises.  Does the manual for the A4 have this info buried somewhere
maybe?

> > I have some HUD tapes which have the sound, but it's not clean
enough to
> > rip it...  At the moment I'm using the "Altitude Altitude" warning
from
> > Falcon 4 :-)
> >
> If it's good enough to get pretty close to the timing and frequency,
you
> should be able to cobble it together from scratch pretty easily.

Sadly the A-4 "Kahu" refit is not well documented, and I understand that
some of it is still classified (despite it being 11 years since they
were taken out of service).  The documentation for the Kahu, even pilot
manuals are rare, so I doubt I will find it that way <lol>

You know, I should have done an F-16 at least there is plenty of info on
the net about them ;-)

Looks like I'll go down the rip from the HUD tapes route!

SeanG