[simpits-tech] Deedle Deedle Deedle...

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Sun Apr 15 16:33:37 PDT 2012

I'm looking for a sound effect, which is used in the A-4 for the
altitude alert, as well as the RWR.  It's a two-tone deedle deedle
deedle sound, and I think it's been used in the movies ("Flight of the
Intruder" I think)

I have some HUD tapes which have the sound, but it's not clean enough to
rip it...  At the moment I'm using the "Altitude Altitude" warning from
Falcon 4 :-)

Any ideas where I could find the sound?  Or even a sim which has the
right sound I can .. err.. "borrow"?   I've looked through Falcon 4 and
Janes F-15, but haven't found it yet...

SeanG