[simpits-tech] Throttle pedestal

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Sat Apr 14 10:48:26 PDT 2012

Not for me, but this could be gold for some of you heavy metal guys out there:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boeing-727-Throttle-Quadrant-Control-Pedestal-Cockpit-Flight-Simulator-/300693656867

Still looking for a light twin/turboprop throttle quadrant for my sim.......I missed out on a nice looking Cessna 310 unit that I chickened out on and got outbid on. All I've found on ebay recently are VERY old and crappy Piper or Cessna units with faceplates, handles, etc missing that people want $300++ for. Crazy!!!

I understand wanting good money for your stuff, but I don't see any sense in putting a stupid high price on something and parking it on ebay for literally months on end........

Matt