[simpits-tech] new video.

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 13:33:32 PDT 2011

On 9/26/2011 8:47 AM, Gene Buckle wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Sep 2011, Brian Sikkema wrote:
>
>> On 9/26/2011 5:08 AM, Gene Buckle wrote:
>>> This was taken last week - it's a demo of the PID controller that we
>>> developed to control the mirror shape for the collimated display.
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q309MyEtc3A
>>>
>>> g.

Too Cool Gene...
to bad I dont have the room for it anymore.... Btw you had the graphics
display taking to the Arduino
two questions.....
1. what was your comm? ethernet maybe?
2. how / what language did you write it in...
btw it would be cool if the Arduino supported a XVGA card.....(just a
thought)
Regards
Cris H.
phoenixcomm.wordpress.com