[simpits-tech] Solid-state LED matrix help

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Tue Jul 19 18:11:54 PDT 2011

Alright, it's decided, I'm buying myself an Arduino. I'm starting to understand this stuff well enough that I think I could tackle the Arduino......I love my Phidgets, but I think an Arduino would just open up a lot more possibilities, plus it wouldn't be too costly (ergo, not having to buy a separate $80+ board for something that only does a fairly narrow set of thing, plus not having any way to interface air core motors to Phidgets at all).

Thanks for the input....now to research "bit-banging"......do I need to put Google in NSFW mode? :)

Matt