[simpits-tech] Solid-state LED matrix help

Jim Sturcbecher jimsturs at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 18 23:44:50 PDT 2011

Yes, an Arduino or any small microcontroller would work. You
use a process called "bit-banging". (No this is not any reference
to chance adult encounters in the night). Anyone who does micro
programming on this list should be able to help. Unfortunately,
I am heavily involved with another project at the moment and don't
have any spare time.

Oh yes, you need to find the pinouts of the display. Given the
choice, I would probably use the Arduino.

Good luck,
Jim.