[simpits-tech] Solid-state LED matrix help

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Tue Jul 19 18:06:55 PDT 2011

Awesome, how did you find these?!? I need to double-check the dimensions but I think these would work too.  I gotta say, the data sheet on this is very well written, it actually makes more sense than a lot of what I've read so far on the design and control methods for such devices.

Question though: how would this offer an advantage over the QDSP-2007? I'm assuming easier interfacing, would it reduce the number of components I need for interfacing this to, say, an Arduino?

Thanks again!

Matt