[simpits-tech] Controller for LED's

Ray Sotkiewicz raysot at comcast.net
Mon Feb 28 20:07:26 PST 2011

Behold the Arduino Mega 2560 sending serial data to an LCD panel!

http://anthonyscott.zenfolio.com/misc/e3a247595#h3a247595

This took me no time at all to get working...  9600 BAUD... (Actually
the display toggles every 1sec between "RPM/Temp" and "All your base are
belong to us!"

Simple serial comms... Gene.. I'm ready for the MLX10407! :-)