[simpits-tech] Arduino?

raysot at comcast.net raysot at comcast.net
Thu Feb 10 13:56:57 PST 2011

I'm having doubts about using Arduino to drive Aircore gauges from the FSUIPC libraries.

The card is installed and I have to Arduino software libraries installed and a basic project loaded to make an LED blink. It can blink like there's no tomorrow (5ms crest/valley 50% duty cycle) My interface to the aircores will be via the CS8190 Pulse to SOS/COS driver IC. (Much like a tach)

The problem is, I see no way to integrate the FSUIPC libraries to the Arduino Development Environment, and likewise, no way to integrate the Arduino Libraries to something Like Visual Studio.

So far all I can do is create/load a Sketch file onto the card and change the blink rate.

Even if I used a H-Bridge IC to drive the aircores... How could I send FSUIPC data to the card? I'll drop by the Arduino forums as well....