[simpits-tech] Interesting sim software....

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 19:40:34 PST 2011

On 12/12/2011 9:38 PM, Sean Galbraith wrote:

> https://sites.google.com/site/samsimulator1972/home
>
> SeanG

I have one minor bitch though it is beautiful  but they really piss me
off when they say in their freeken tutorials:
_*How to shoot the SR-71 with the S-75M3 Volhov (no sound) &
*__*How to shoot the SR-71 with the S-200VE Vega-E (no sound)*_
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
_*It just never freeken happened... couldn't catch us, and couldn't get
up high enough!.
*_

Cris Harrison
(x sr71 crewcheif )
phoenixcomm.wordpress.com
www.phoenixaerospace.us
www.flite-tronics.com

LOL I dont think superman himself could catch the bitch.. maybe the flash?!
PS AND NOT ONE  scratch was ever put on it,  by the booge men; EVER!
PPS 3.2M @ 100Kft was only what we told you.... we lied :) much faster &
higher