[simpits-tech] flight yoke dimensions...

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Thu Sep 30 09:06:18 PDT 2010

Incidentally.. the HS125 bits I used in my last pit build came from VR-BMB
which has an interesting history.

At one point it flew as G-AYLI for Martin Baker, and the story goes that
later as VR-BMB it was owned by Osama Bin Laden's father and was seized
and impounded at Stansted in the UK before being scrapped.

I'm trying to find confirmation of this at the moment.

If nothing else, it will no doubt ensure that we get the seat cushions
professionally cleaned.

--

Roy Coates.