[simpits-tech] Treasures from ebay! (and name that part)

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Tue Oct 26 16:14:19 PDT 2010

---- delor lauchang <echotech1452 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sweet, you hit the jackpot there, its just like buying a panel. I think you
> can easily interphase that with a Saitek yoke for a short cut.

Thanks! Actually I have some nice slide potentiometers, my plan is to construct a chassis for the existing yoke and use a slide pot for pitch, and a traditional rotary pot for roll. I will probably use bungees for yoke pressure, possibly with some sort of shock dampening rig.

The thought occurred to me that this may actually have a movable yoke that is just locked internally for storage/transportation, but upon closer inspection it appears it is attached to the front panel permanently.

Matt

Matt