[simpits-tech] Collimated display...DONE!

Joseph Fagner crease-guard at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 21 08:42:34 PST 2010

You started to mention somthing about distortion at the end of the first video
but it was cut off.  What were you saying?  You can see the image distorted at
the bottom.

So explain where the projector is?  Is it behind you shooting through that
louvered box?  It looks like there is just white cloth over that box.

Jay