[simpits-tech] (no subject)

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 14 15:20:10 PST 2010

> Yeah, they spam a lot from time to time.
>
> They also offer this lot via Ebay.
>
> I wouldn't give them a penny. Although it is apparently legal, it is
> bloody unfair to people like Curt who have worked so hard to create it and
> who willingly give it away to folks like us.
>
> --
>
> Roy Coates.

Google ads is like a cesspool ain't it? There was one awhile back about some
gal who had discovered the secret to white teeth. The picture, and the name,
was of a gal I know who lives only a few blocks from here. They quoted
statements from several Dentists in the Town (who do not exist), and had her
pegged as a single Mom with three kids. In actuality, she is a 29 year old
Teacher, with no kids.

Thanks Roy. I will Boycott them.

When I start seeing my own sorry face up there promoting erectile
dysfunction or something, I'll know it's time to pitch the computers.

:)