[simpits-tech] quadrant update...

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Thu May 27 13:28:39 PDT 2010

> I wrote my first ever code back in 1977 (basic) using a 110 baud tty
> connection to a computer about 150 miles away. The only storage was on
> paper tape - I used miles of the stuff.  After all these years, coding
> still excites me. Now that's crazy!

Writing something that works, and does what you want is pretty cool ;-)
I've only dabbled, but when something works well I get a big grin on my
face!  :)

> > Remember I'm a hammer and welder kinda guy, I'm not good at 1's and
0's

> I do that too, when the 1's and 0's don't work!

I worked with a codie (is that a Kiwi-ism or are software guys known as
codies, softies, cone-heads, the world over?) who used to start hitting
the keyboard and or mouse buttons harder and *harder* and HARDER when
something wasn't working... was really humorous...especially the look I
used to get when I'd make helpful suggestions ;-)

SeanG