[simpits-tech] quadrant update...

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Thu May 27 04:03:38 PDT 2010

On Thu, 27 May 2010, Sean Galbraith wrote:

> Crazy world this is.. I just got back into writing simple (like me)
> programs in BASIC, using "Just Basic"..... can't remember last time I
> wrote anything :)

I wrote my first ever code back in 1977 (basic) using a 110 baud tty
connection to a computer about 150 miles away. The only storage was on
paper tape - I used miles of the stuff.  After all these years, coding
still excites me. Now that's crazy!

> Remember I'm a hammer and welder kinda guy, I'm not good at 1's and 0's

I do that too, when the 1's and 0's don't work!

--

Roy Coates.