[simpits-tech] FSX computer recomendations?

delor lauchang echotech1452 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 05:55:35 PDT 2010

Hi Gene,

Thats an awesome box you got, did Windows7 helped in multiple windows task?
Iam thinking of migrating into Win7 from WinXP Pro, but I need feedback from
users before I spend another $300.00 for Win7.

And your exactly right on power supply to be at least 800watts, because the
newer 1gb video cards are power guzzlers, is your CPU self-cooled? Man your
room must be very warm, mine is only an AMD dual core 64 and I already have
an external fan to cool it. The TH2GO and DH2GO is a lot of help in saving
FPS losses from multiple view windows.

Best Regards,

Delor
Louisville, KY and Philippines