[simpits-tech] screen gone wild...

delor lauchang echotech1452 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 07:09:06 PDT 2010

Hi Gene,

An idea for your screen cloth, when my dad used to help in building movie
theatres, they use the leatherette cloth with small holes that they use for
car interior head ceiling, the small holes adds good pixel contrast with its
white color. Think you can get them at upholstery supplies store.

Cant wait to see the rig working.

Have a great weekend.