[simpits-tech] screen gone wild...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Jun 11 06:20:59 PDT 2010

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010, delor lauchang wrote:

> Awesome, this is the mother of all flight simulators. Cant wait to see it
> finished( do we ever get finished ?) or should I say start flying. the first
> individually handcrafted set-up by an individual. This should go the
> Guinness book of world records.

Under the heading, "Gene finally finished one!"? :)

The screen is really too big.  At some point I'm going to design a new one
that will have a much tighter radius.  That will require a more difficult
projector layout, so I'm not going to mess with it right now.  I'm going
to get two more canvas drop cloths for interim screen material but it will
eventually be one continuous sheet of Muslin in either white, or painted
white.