[simpits-tech] 64 channel input project...

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Thu Jul 29 17:54:14 PDT 2010

You know, 6 weeks ago I wouldn't have had a damn clue what you were
talking about... now, I am only slightly confused... this getting old, I
think I am liking it!

As for sending ascii... hmmm, I don't like ascii, I'm trying to send
commands to PM Quickmap, with an FSUIPC Offset which sends ascii to
QM... which works fine *except* for the 2 commands I wanna use... seems
+ and - (which zoom the map) don't work, as PM wants the keypad + and -
...  so I am either going to drop the map zoom controls from my
instructor console *or* look for another map solution which I can get
some sort of control over <lol>

SeanG

> The firmware is complete, but I've been having problems with my demo
> program - Apparently sending simple 8 bit ascii characters is now a
Stone