[simpits-tech] Got it hooked up!

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 11 07:51:53 PST 2010

> I know!!  There wasn't a school open around here for miles.
>

>> We've had four feet over the past couple weeks. Great for taking down the
>> Christmas lights from the roof eaves though. No ladder required. LOL
>
> heh.
>

>> And it's still coming down.....
>
> You are welcome to it.  Snow looks great on a postcard but is a pain in
> the arse when your roads are neither plowed nor gritted and the tosser
> in front of you is convinced that 8,000 rpm in first gear is the way to
> get through it.
>
> *sigh*

It's not that bad if you're used to it and prepared for it Roy. Doesn't
bother me as I spend most of the winter "napping" anyway. I haven't had to
bang out the door at 7 a.m. to go to work for so long I've gotten to
wondering where the hell everyone is going in such a rush that time of day.
And then the spring is full of pleasant surprises. "Look dear - There's my
tool box I though someone stole last fall. And what's over there? Are those
your knickers that blew off the line back in October?"

Ho ho ho