[simpits-tech] Got it hooked up!

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Mon Jan 11 07:22:21 PST 2010

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010, Rick Davis wrote:

>  Four inches?! Man, that's not snow. That's lint.

I know!!  There wasn't a school open around here for miles.

> We've had four feet over the past couple weeks. Great for taking down the
> Christmas lights from the roof eaves though. No ladder required. LOL

heh.

> And it's still coming down.....

You are welcome to it.  Snow looks great on a postcard but is a pain in
the arse when your roads are neither plowed nor gritted and the tosser
in front of you is convinced that 8,000 rpm in first gear is the way to
get through it.

*sigh*

--

Roy Coates.