[simpits-tech] Got it hooked up!

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Mon Jan 11 06:13:48 PST 2010

> When the stick doesn't centre it shows the sign's of a correctly balanced
> aircraft and control surfaces.
>
> I cant think of any aircraft I have ever flown that "Self centres the
> control collum"
>
> Leave it as is !! ,  all my joysticks I remove the self centering springs as
> it bugs the shit out of me .

You're referring to a dynamic center.  Unfortunately I don't have any air
stream tearing past control surfaces to create that effect.

It would be a cool thing to do with stepper controlled end points though...
Pulling the data out of the sim for that would be entertaining to say the
least, although you could fake it based on trim position and airspeed...