[simpits-tech] Got it hooked up!

Ben Jones bjones at pipecomp.com.au
Mon Jan 11 01:49:02 PST 2010

Dude,

When the stick doesn't centre it shows the sign's of a correctly balanced
aircraft and control surfaces.

I cant think of any aircraft I have ever flown that "Self centres the
control collum"

Leave it as is !! ,  all my joysticks I remove the self centering springs as
it bugs the shit out of me .

Regards

Ben
West Oz