[simpits-tech] LOMAC

Ray Sotkiewicz raysot at comcast.net
Fri Dec 17 20:44:39 PST 2010

I tried various flavors of Falcon4, and LOMAC. Interfacing EPICUSB to
Falcon(Whatever flavor) was a nightmare on steroids... sure I could have
done it, but I'd be like... 89 years old by the time I finished it...
Most hardware interfaces ride on top of FS(X), so I have gone back...
Love the scenery, the immersion... just wish I could put one up
someone's tailpipe! (If you know what I mean...... ;-)

Tally-ho!