[simpits-tech] Fairly cheap little monitor

Talisman Talisman lestatandakasha at msn.com
Sun Aug 29 11:00:33 PDT 2010

These little monitors have come up a few times on the lockon forums. The general consensus is that they are not DirectX compatable and don't display accellerated graphics. This rendered them useless for DCS Blackshark as all displays are made from splitting one large accelerated display up. Might work for other sims. Just wanted to give a heads up before wonga changes hands. Cheers. Jamie. Sent from my windows mobile.