[simpits-tech] Whats happenin?

Contrapezist contrapezist at sportogs.com
Wed Aug 25 15:19:21 PDT 2010

I was going to suggest some strangeness with the clamp diodes, my dealings with the ULNXX IC's they can do some strange things with out pull up/down and unloaded.

It is a sad day for me. I made what was possibly the last trip to my favorite junkyard (actually the only dig away and load up junkyard round these parts). They started clearing it out several months ago after the old man died, I went to pillage my favorite junk pile today and it was gone. Did latch on to some things Ive been pondering not quite sure if its what I want/need and some other random bits because they may be gone shortly. Seems like all the old junk men are slowly dying off and the junkyards along with them.
Austin