[simpits-tech] Falcon 4 Source Code ?

Ido Dekkers idekkers at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 14:16:12 PDT 2010

will have to dig to find if i still have it.

do mind that since the 107, they "upgraded" it from crappy DX5 to not much
less crappy DX7,
and made tons of updates.

BTW, apparently, most of the bugs (at least by LP that hold the IP now)
where due to problems in the reference tables of the planes and weapons.
the best person to talk to about htis would be either Boxer which was part
of the team working on it till LP took over ,
or Lightning from the VP forum, which did the MFD extractor, and lots of
other nice stuff,
he really went deep into the code.