[simpits-tech] 16 channel output board is done!

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Thu Aug 12 13:54:51 PDT 2010

On Thu, 12 Aug 2010, Ido Dekkers wrote:

> if you don't mind a very old version with no possibility for upgrades
>
> unless you have very good contacts, the version on the net is 1.0.7 which
> you can't do anything with.
>
> but MFD exporter is working great so you can use it.

I suspect that as time goes on, newer air combat games are going to begin
to natively support the ability to run 180 degree+ displays using TH2G
devices.  Hard core setups are the hallmark of the hardcore gamer that
some of those sims market to.  Look at the huge price tags on the latest
offerings from CH and Saitek.  They realized that people would pay for
high end hardware - now all we need are games that meet it. :)