[simpits-tech] Interesting video...

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Mon Apr 19 19:00:23 PDT 2010

Crap... you're right.  This was when I was experimenting with 3 spanned
video cards and projectors.  You create the 3 undocked views, move them
to roughly where you want, with the field of view (or zoom factor to
achieve that field of view) and save the situation.  Next go and edit
the .flt file to add the "maximised=true" line.....

If you are using TH2GO... well, then it's a whole new world :(  I had
some success, and by playing around with the projector settings you can
stretch the picture to go outside the projected area.  Then you just
have to build that overlap in to the view angles for the left and right
views and it should work.  It would probably be hell on frames though :(

When I played with that kind of setup I built a PC with 3 8800GT video
cards, (quad SLI motherboards are not overly expensive nowadays) running
as separate displays in FS, that wasy you can configure each screen
independantly and use the maximise command.

Told you the drugs were messing with my thought process today <lol>

SeanG