[simpits-tech] Multiple windows in FS9

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sun May 17 17:49:16 PDT 2009

Im experimenting with a Matrox TripleHead2Go and projectors. I am using 3 windows rather than 1 wide one. Two windows are for the right and left views. Since the normal views only snap to ther right and left as long as you hold the view key down I used the virtual cockpit view and panned it to the position I wanted, then saved the flight. Here is the problem, when I reset the flight or leave FS and restart the program the views open ahowing the forward facing position. So  have 3 views showing straight forward and I have to manual pan the right and left view every time. How do I save a flight where the side views stay where I want them?

Thx.

      Justin Messenger
Simulator Fly-Off Coordinator
Grasshopper Festival