[simpits-tech] Cockpit shell....

William Segal catalina299 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 12:30:44 PDT 2009

It has 2 full PFC Hvy yokes +a real live throttle quadrant and maybe some
real gauges could be worth thousands if it was glass I would win it no
matter what or if it was Aluminum I would bid like hell but its sheet metal
man is above my head. It could have real gauges but I don't think it fly's
software. It was a test lab but someone that wants to convert it its a steel
at any price

billy