[simpits-tech] Cockpit shell....

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri May 15 12:14:27 PDT 2009

Bill,

If by some freak of nature you get that for two hundred dollars, I will come
down to LA. We'll tow it to a scrap metal dealer. We will take out the seats
and cut out anything else of value (cockpit panel etc) right in the parking
lot with a reciprocating saw, and sell the rest (including the trailer -
which is probably worth 1000.00) as scrap metal. You might go home with a
few jinglies in your pocket even!

But let's be realistic about this. If you can buy something like that for
200.00, I'm moving to California. I'll hook it up to the ass end of my Jeep
and put a mattress in it. Then I'll wire up some lights on it and register
it as a camper! A little swing out awning in the back. You know ... nice.

ha ha