[simpits-tech] DONE!

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Tue May 5 17:15:45 PDT 2009

If your going to put the "Caution: Jet Wash" decal on the floor it would be
way cool!!!
BTW for grins one day I  had some blue ramp lights, I think about 6 or 8 of
them I put them in the ground
along side of the driveway... I really wanted to put a white strobe at the
center of the drive.. but I resisted the temptation....
looked really pretty from about 3k AGL over the house..
But the "Housing Nazis" gave me a freeken ticket and ended up in local court
(I had to take them out) :{

Cris Harrison
www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim
www.phoenixaerospace.us
www.avi-tronix.com

And GB is mostly right all the time.. enjoy