[simpits-tech] DONE!

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue May 5 06:56:09 PDT 2009

>>> Heh.  I painted the floor of "the cave" with a nice grey non-slip epoxy.
>>> It looked really really sweet. Then I pulled in the sea hawk cockpit and
>>> used about a gazillion gallons of paint stripper.  bye Bye floor.
>>
>> Ouch.  Was it a two part mix or just a single can?
>
> It's a one can job. works uber well and not just on floors either.

We used both types as that's what I'd purchased a long time ago.  The
single can stuff was used around the perimeter of the space, the two part
was used in the middle area.

Rob wants to put a "Caution: Jet Wash" decal on the floor.  I think it
would be more fun to have a bunch of little "NO STEP" signs everywhere. :)

OpenQM - A Multi-Value database for the masses, not the classes.
http://gpl.openqm.com - Get it _today_!