[simpits-tech] Will Gene get to eat a hat?

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Sun May 3 13:18:44 PDT 2009

On Mon, 4 May 2009, Sean Galbraith wrote:

> Awww man, I just don't know which horse to back in this race....
> while It'd be kinda cool to watch Gene munching on his hat (Youtube
> would love this outcome BTW), *and* having a set of Hurricane pit
> drawings out there, I kinda get the feeling this child (he's in the
> air cadets... so that makes him what? 16-17?) will end up all
> talk.  I mean hell, how much research does it take to even sketch
> something up to some semblance of the real thing, let alone actually
> design it so it could be constructed?

He replied with his "design".  He basically did the mental equivalent of
blowing his nose onto a few sheets of paper and called it a design.  I
scolded him, gave him an example and reminded him he still has 20 or so
hours yet to go. :)

What's really funny is that the Grob that he wants to fly could be the
next cockpit in the series - I've already got the panel drawings from a
friend of mine in the UK. :)

OpenQM - A Multi-Value database for the masses, not the classes.
http://gpl.openqm.com - Get it _today_!