[simpits-tech] Will Gene get to eat a hat?

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Sun May 3 12:31:19 PDT 2009

Awww man, I just don't know which horse to back in this race....
while It'd be kinda cool to watch Gene munching on his hat (Youtube
would love this outcome BTW), *and* having a set of Hurricane pit
drawings out there, I kinda get the feeling this child (he's in the
air cadets... so that makes him what? 16-17?) will end up all
talk.  I mean hell, how much research does it take to even sketch
something up to some semblance of the real thing, let alone actually
design it so it could be constructed?

Ya had to feed the Troll didn'cha!?  <lol>

SeanG

Oh and $65.  Bargain full stop.